Monday, February 4, 2008

Well I'm going to try this bloging out & see how it goes lol. I want to try & write down the day to day stuff that my children do so I don't forget, I think its a great idea when I read it on other girls blogs. I wish I would have started earlier but I just don't like writing (I'm bad at it when DH points out typos I get all embarrassed so I try & have him proof read everything before printing lol) but as my children get bigger I can't believe how fast it goes. I'm going to force myself to cuz I don't want to forget anything. So for whoever gonna read this if there are a lot of typos I'm sorry but thats just me :0 I'm GREAT at a lot of things but writing is not one of them.

I can also share my LOVE for digital scrapbooking here, I've been doing it for 2 years now & can show you my must haves. There are sooo many talent talent designers & scrap bookers its truly has come one of my obsessions. To scrap my family's memories so beautifully for us to look back on is just pricessless. So here is my latest layout I used Kristin CB beautiful kit Just Lily I knew it was perfect for these pictures I got of Jazmyne at my in laws house last year. All my kids just love playing the piano while were visiting them. I also use Janet Phillips template brace yourself 2 part of the Feb grab bag.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Vanessa!! :) How are you, sweetie! I was so glad to see a message from you on my blog. It has been WAY too long! I've missed talking with you, girl! Look at how big your kiddos look...they are adorable!

I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I'll be sure to check in often to see how you're doing. I hope you sell your home soon. Isn't it SO hard in this crappy market?!?! Ugh...Sending positive house vibes your way!

I'll talk to you soon, sweetie! Have a great day! {HUGS}